Generate One QR Code by an Administrator
- Click the person icon at the top of the screen and type the person’s name into the Quick Search bar.
- Click on the person’s name from the list that appears.
- In the “Main” tab, click on the “Contact” section
- Click the [Generate Timeclock QR Code] button
- Click on either:
- [Download] – download and save the Timeclock QR Code to a file
- [Print] – print the Timeclock QR Code
- Close the window
Generate QR Code by a Volunteer
- Log on to MyImpactPage.com (if you are not logged in already)
- Click on the MY PROFILE tab
- Click on the “Timeclock QR Code” section
- In the box containing the image of the Timeclock QR Code, select either:
- [Download] – download and save your Timeclock QR Code to a file
- [Print] – print your Timeclock QR Code
If you are using MyImpactPage.com on a mobile device, you won’t have the options to download and print. Instead, all you need to do is to check the box “Save my username and QR Code to the login screen for easy access”.