Create a New API Key
- Go to: Configuration, then click on “Security Settings” found in the sidebar under Organization Settings
- Scroll down to API Keys section
- Click the [+ Create API Key] button
- Optional: Check the “Enabled” box so that the API key will be able to access your account’s information
- Check the appropriate Modules checkbox(es). This controls the modules that any applications that use this API key will have access to. For example, by choosing Volunteer, applications that use this key will be able to see Volunteers when listing users.
- Click the [Create API Key] button. A username and password will be created for the API Key.
The [Options] button to the left of an existing API Key will give you the ability to Edit or Delete that key.