You can group the raw data you are viewing by one of your columns included in the output.
- Go to Reports
- Select the desired Raw Data Report from the sidebar menu
- Select Report Settings, Columns to Include, and Search Parameters (if applicable)
- Instead of exporting the data to a file, click on the [View …] button at the bottom of the page.
- In the “Results” area, click on the “Columns” menu, which appears down the right side of the view window.
- Click and hold the left mouse button on the 12 dots next to a column name, to drag the selected column down into the “Groups” area. Your view is now grouped by the column you have moved.
- Go to: Reports, then click on “Personal Profile Raw Data” found in the sidebar under General Reports
- Click on the [Export Everyone] button at the top left of the page
- In the “Columns to Include” section, choose only FirstName, LastName, and City (from the “Basic Columns” section
- Scroll to the bottom and click the [View Profiles] button
- In the “Results” area, click on the “Columns” menu tab, which appears down the right side.
- Drag the “City” column down into the “Groups” area. Your view is now grouped by the “City” column.