With various programs you use on your computer, you may want to have the username and password saved so that they are entered automatically when you visit a website. This is a feature that can be enabled in your browser. This functionality, however, is not advised on a public computer, such as a Timeclock.
Here is how to change your internet browser settings to ensure that usernames and passwords are never saved.
1. Click on the Menu icon (the icon is 3 lines stacked on top of each other on the far right side)
2. Click Options (the icon is a “gear” symbol)
3. Click Security (the icon is a “lock” symbol)
4. On this page, under “Logins” make sure “Remember logins for sites” is NOT checked
5. Click “Saved Logins” if there are any logins in the list and then remove them
1. Click the Menu icon (the icon is 3 dots stacked on top of each other, on the far right side)
2. Click on Settings and type “password” in the search box
3. Make sure “Offer to save your password” is NOT checked
4. Click “Manage Passwords”
5. Delete all the passwords in the “Saved Passwords” List by mousing over them, and clicking the X