When you go to the Assign tab in a person’s profile, you will see a list of filters. If some of these filters are checked, it could be preventing you from seeing an Activity to which you would like to assign the volunteer. These filters will enable you to see Activities that:
- match a volunteer’s general availability (i.e. their general availability corresponds to days/times specified in the Activity’s shifts)
- the volunteer is qualified for (i.e. their Qualifications match those specified in the Activity)
- the volunteer has signed up for
- the volunteer has been assigned to
- the volunteer is on the backup list for
- belong to a specific Activity Category
Also, any Activities that have been made “inactive” or have no current or future shifts will not display in this tab.