Configuring What You Will See in a User’s Email History
Enterprise email options that we can set for you:
- Enterprise can view Account email message records
- Accounts can view Enterprise mail message records
View Single Profile Emails
- Click the person icon at the top of the screen and type the person’s name into the Quick Search bar.
- Click on the person’s name from the list that appears.
- Click on the “Communications” tab
- Click on the “Email History” sub-tab
- Mouse over the Options icon to the left of the email
- Click “View” to see the content details of an email
View All Emails
- Go to Communicate, then click on “Email History” found in the sidebar under Email
- If desired, select/enter filters and click the green [Filter] button
- Mouse over the Options icon to the left of the date the email
- Click “View” to see the contents of the email