Enabling the Timeclock Acceptance Policy feature will require volunteers to accept the information entered into the Acceptance Policy before they can start their time clock.
- Go to: Configuration, then click on “Hours and Timeclock Settings” found in the sidebar under Activities
- Scroll down to the “Timeclock Acceptance Policy Settings” section
- Show Timeclock Acceptance Policy: check to enable this feature, making the policy visible and required
- Timeclock Acceptance Policy: enter policy information into text box
- Custom Label for Checkbox: Enter a new label, if desired (default: “I accept”)
- Custom Message for Policy not Accepted: Enter custom text, if desired (default: “The organizational information must be accepted before proceeding”)
- Click the [Save] button