This help article outlines the services Better Impact provides as part of your purchase and the timeframe required for those services. In addition, we’ve listed the areas of the software that require your input for content and the estimated time it will take you to accomplish that work.
Summary of Time
Services Included in Your Purchase
- Typically 12-25 business days for Better Impact to complete all services
- This timeline is dependent on timely receipt of materials required for application configurations and data imports purchased
Work done by the Organization
- Organization Account Set-Up: @3 hours
Task & Timeline Breakdown
The summary included here is provided to help you plan a realistic start date based on your purchased services.
Work done by Better Impact (when purchased)
- Application Configuration – Once we receive your application and onboarding materials, we ask for 7-10 business days to complete this work.
- Data Import – Once we receive your import data, we ask for 7-10 business days to complete this work.
- Training: When multiple training sessions are purchased, we recommend scheduling sessions 1-2 days apart with no more than 4 weeks between the first and last session for best retention of the material covered.
Work done by the Organization
- Branding Settings
- Web Banner – 5 Minutes
- Setting the Color – 5 Minutes
- Default Content Font Options– 5 Minutes
- Social Media – 10 Minutes
- Mission Statement Box – 5 Minutes
- News and Messages – 10 Minutes
- Application Settings – 30 Minutes
- Create Content– 2 Minutes per Custom Field
- Create Email Templates – 5 Minutes per Email
- Upload Documents – 5 Minutes per Document
- Create Limited Admin Roles– 20 Minutes per Role
Adding Members to your Account
Starting Out: Adding current members to your account
Existing members can be added to your account in one of three ways:
- Via Online Applications – Members create their own profiles by completing your organization’s application form
- Added Administratively – Administrators create the profiles and provide the login information if members are expected to access their profiles
- Bulk Import – This is a billable service that is included in PLUS account packages, or can be purchased as an a la carte service
Recruiting New Members
- Via Online Applications – Members create their own profiles by completing your organization’s application form as part of the onboarding process. Links to the applications can be shared on your organization’s website or through social media.
- MyImpactPage.com Public Search – Organizations can choose to make their Public Page searchable on the user login page, to help users who utilize Better Impact find other opportunities available to them. This feature can be enabled and disabled at any time by a Full administrator on the account. Requesting this is easily done using the chat at the bottom right corner of their admin screen. Location keywords, such as relevant city, town and/or county, can be used for this search.